RAJEEV GANDHI MEMORIAL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY NH-18, NANDYAL – 518 501, KURNOOL – Dt. AP Ph: 08514-275203, 275204, 9866308419, Fax No. 08514-275123 E-mail: email@example.com. Web site: www.rgitnandyal.com
TENDER NOTICE NO : NS /05/07
Invitation for National Shopping (NS) for Mech, Electrical, Electronics depts. and comman facilities. As per details given below
1. The Government of India has received a Credit (Credit CR 3718 IN) from the International Development Association in various currencies towards the cost of TEQIP project and it is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit will be applied to eligible payments under the contracts for which this invitation for Bids is issued.
2. The Principal, RGMCET, NANDYAL now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the required equipment for the departments & facilities mentioned above. Last date for receiving quotations for NS procurement : 22- 03- 2007 3. The Bidder must quote for products, manufactured by National / International reputed firms and having ISO certificate or appropriate Govt. recognized standard, in the prescribed proforma only.
4. The submission of quotations, evaluation and the award of contract shall be guided specifically by the terms and conditions as specified in the bid documents. Deviations, if any will not be accepted.
5. The Institute authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without assigning any reasons whatsoever. The quantities mentioned in bid documents need not be adhered to.
For any other details contact the undersigned or call 9866308419 / 9440290470 / 9866308419
Date: 14/03/2007. . Principal
RAJEEV GANDHI MEMORIAL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, NH-18, NANDYAL-518 501 – KURNOOL-District A.P.
INFORMATION TO SUPPLIERS
Specifications for supply of the Equipment/Software for various Departments under TEQIP Programme under National Shopping are as follows
RAJEEV GANDHI MEMORIAL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, NH-18, NANDYAL-518 501 – KURNOOL-District A.P. Ph: 08514-275203, 275201 275526, 9866308419, 9440290470 FAX -08514-275123 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.rgitnandyal.com
Our Ref.No.RGMCET/TEQIP-WB/NS-05-2006-07/ ___ Dept ___________________ Name of the Equipment___________________________ dated: _________
Sub: RGMCET - World Bank Project –Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP) - Invitation for Quotations for Supply of goods under National Shopping Procedure – Reg. 1. You are invited to submit your most competitive quotation for the following goods:-
Note to Departments: If the space provided is not sufficient please attatch an enclosure of specifications and other information. Mention the same in the above table.
*Where BIS certification marked goods are available in market, procurement shall generally be limited to goods with those or equivalent marking only. The products which have DGS&D rate contract will be preferred. Necessary certificates must be submitted by the bidder along with the bid.
2. Government of India has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) in various currencies equivalent to US$ 250 million towards the cost of the Technical Education Quality Improvement Project (TEQIP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to eligible payments under the contract for which this invitation for quotations is issued.
3. Bid Price
a) The contract shall
be for the full quantity as described above. Crossing out, initialing,
dating and rewriting, if any, shall make corrections.
j) Each quotation with its reference number superscribed on the envelope must be separately.
k) The envelopes also must be superscribed with the Date and Time of opening of bids, as specified in this invitation for quotation.
4. Each bidder shall submit only one quotation. No negotiations will be entertained with bidders after quotations are submitted. Hence the bidders are advised to quote most competitively.
5. Validity of Quotation
Quotation shall remain
valid at least up to 90 days from the date of
o Bidder must be a registered company with Sales Tax and Excise Departments and a true copy of the such registration should be submitted along with the bid.
o The bidder should submit the annual returns of sales tax and excise duty paid in the last three years.
o The bidders should submit the list of customers who bought the equipment along with year of supply. Full details of address, telephone No., email, fax no. and contact person’s name should be furnished.
o The bidders should submit Satisfactory Performance Certificates from the customers of goods supplied by them for which bids are called for by us..
o If the bidder is not the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) they must provide an authorization certificate from the Original Equipment Manufacturer, stating that the bidder is an approved agent of OEM and service warranty will be guaranteed by OEM in case the agent’s license is aborted or any other reason whatsoever during the warranty period.
i. All the five bidder qualification requirements mentioned above must be complied with by the bidder, failing which the bid will be rejected.
ii. The Purchaser will
evaluate and compare the quotations determined to be substantially
responsive and which
The Purchaser will award the contract to the bidder whose quotation has been determined to be substantially responsive and who has offered the lowest evaluated quotation price.
8.1. Notwithstanding the above, the Purchaser reserves the right to accept or reject any quotations and to cancel the bidding process and reject all quotations at any time prior to the award of contract.
8.2. The bidder whose bid is accepted will be notified of the award of contract by the Purchaser prior to expiration of the quotation validity period. The terms of the accepted offer shall be incorporated in the purchase order.
9. Terms of Payment:
i. Payment shall be made after delivery at the specified location, and after installation, commissioning and satisfactory demonstration of the goods. No advance is permissible under World Bank scheme (TEQIP).
ii. Normal commercial warranty / guarantee shall be applicable to the supplied equipment for three years and one year for software, after the date of installation and satisfactory demonstration.
iii. No payment will be made if the order is not executed fully. Neither the supplied goods will be allowed to be taken back by the vendor, nor any part payment will be made.
iv. The bidder has to provide a bank guarantee for 10% of the total price towards performance security till the end of warranty period mentioned above. This is as per the requirements of World Bank (TEQIP) Scheme.
10. Bidder is requested to provide offer latest by 16.00 hours on 22-03-2007. Any quotation received after the last date and time will not be entertained.
Signature : Name : Dr. M.Subbarayudu, Address : Principal, Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engg.& Tech., NH-18,Nandyal-518501,Kurnool-Dist. A.P. Tel.No : 08514-275201, 9440290470 Fax No. : 08514-275123 NANDYAL, Date: 14/03/2007
Details of equipment proposed to procure under NATIONAL SHOPPING
NAME OF THE DEPARTMENT
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF BIDS
1 2 3 4 5 6
BEFORE 4PM ON 22-03-2007 BEFORE 4PM ON 22-03-2007 BEFORE 4PM ON22-03-2007 BEFORE 4PM ON22-03-2007 BEFORE 4PM ON22-03-2007 BEFORE 4PM ON22-03-2007
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CLICK ON THE NAME OF THE DEPARTMENT CONCERNED